Monday, June 30, 2014

Tagging Grannies

The tags on the grannies came about as a way to keep my squares neat and orderly.  In practice, however, the tags emphasize and compound the drudgery aspect of the project.

It is always my goal to tag the granny on the day it is made but this usually doesn't happen. While I have kept up with daily granny production, I have been unable to reach my goal to tag them each day and taking pictures of them. So, at the end of the month I am always franticly cutting, stamping, stringing, and tying tags.

And so a new tradition is born - the end of the month tagging and picture taking extravaganza.

I do love taking out my tag making supplies: twine, card stock, stamps, ink pad.




I recently developed a system for stamping





Then I tie a tag on a string to each granny












No comments:

Post a Comment