Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Sunday Shawls

For Christmas I wanted to make my daughters and my mother in law matching shawls, so I chose the beautiful Sunday Shawl designed by the very very lovely Alia Bland aka The Little Bee.  Check out her website or find her on Facebook and Instagram - you won't be disappointed.

I decided to stick to a neutral for the main body of the shawl and basic rainbow palette for the color work section at the end, with a different focal color for each.



Trixie's a huge fan of orange, obviously.



Eloise loves blue, especially the bright periwinklesque variety.





My mother in law loves blues.






Great pattern! Now I just need to make one or two for myself



3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful pattern!!! I love them! I just made my first shawl last month for my mom for Christmas. I was surprised how fast it worked up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are absolutely stunning! Very bold & beautiful! Love it!
    -Lyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment and for taking the time to check out my blog!

      Delete